Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer is NOT almost here. It's over. School isn't even almost here. It's started. I don't blog much.

Charlotte is loving middle school. Because we drive her cousin Luke in the morning, she hasn't noticed that she is nervous. Isn't that awesome? She just cruised right on into sixth grade. Thank you, LUKE!

Claire is in 5th, and happy to be ruling the school. I suspect the workload and pace is causing her to struggle, but she doesn't say much. I'm working on that.

Gabe is "fine" with 2nd grade. He's "fine" with absolutely anything you try to ask to solicit any information whatsoever. He's crazy obsessed with Minecraft, though, so I hear about that for hours ad nauseum.

I'm exhausted. I can't get enough done in the 7 hours there are no kids at home. What the what?

That's it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's like you told me, it's a transition right? Allow yourself the time and opportunity to transition to all your kids in school and lots more on your plate than you're used to. It's only the 3rd week of school after all. I have no doubt you will find your groove and succeed at this just as you do in every other aspect of your life.

Jennifer said...

Man, THANKS!