But it isn't all the time. It's just at a few, unexpected moments. Like when Andy picked her up and they were laughing, and suddenly, in the demon-voice, "Put me down." Yeah, really creepy.
Where would she have heard this sort of thing? Why is she doing it? Can I get a baby-shrink in here?
Actually, Shrinky-Dink is a child psychiatrist. She'll probably tell me how her dog did the same thing, and it is perfectly normal. Kidding! She is very professional when it comes to her patients. (But DON'T bring up her dogs, cuz she is also easily sidetracked.)
Seriously, though. It really is a very spooky voice coming out of a very angelic-looking child. But, like me and my sisters have always said, "pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside." KIDDING! (not about saying it; we really say it. or about the pretty part, cuz she is pretty - just about actually meaning that my kid is ugly on the inside - although she acts ugly often enough. Argh! NEVERMIND!)
redrum.
2 comments:
Gary and I took the quiz. It said I belonged in Highschool Musical 2 and that Gary belonged in Napoleon Dynamite (not too surprised by that one). So what I'm wondering is what answer did you give to get fight club?
Also I think claire's possessed voice probably adds to her charm.
That is hilarious - and I agree it would be quite scary! Chanda pointed out to us that Kids are in the top 10 for things people are scared of! I know I'm often scared of Naomi in the middle of the night if she's in our room - she stares at us in the middle of the night!
Post a Comment