He is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. He does not look like a girl thats for sure. We used to dress my brother up all the time. Brings back memories.
hahah. that's awesome. wyatt wears a princess crown about once every two weeks when trav's gone. why you ask? because it lights up and he sees travis wear it.
muhahaha that is the funniest thing I have seen all day! Poor Andy, his only boy is a cross-dresser. well its better that he does it now and gets it out of the way then later in life. :P
12 comments:
TOO FUNNY!!!!!
Awww, I think he is adorable. By the way, these are EXCELLENT blackmail photos when they are in their teens.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, is it?
what did andy think about this?
he's not ugly as a girl... just not convincing. He will never be a successful cross-dresser.
Cute though! Katy's son Michael like to walk around in Alley's high heels and carry her purse.
uhmmmm...Gabe and I need some time together.
He is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. He does not look like a girl thats for sure. We used to dress my brother up all the time. Brings back memories.
i love gabe. it was the best watching him run around swinging his one little arm giggling rediculously and then seeing andys reaction
hahah. that's awesome. wyatt wears a princess crown about once every two weeks when trav's gone. why you ask? because it lights up and he sees travis wear it.
muhahaha that is the funniest thing I have seen all day! Poor Andy, his only boy is a cross-dresser. well its better that he does it now and gets it out of the way then later in life. :P
fug-a-lee!
I got grounded once for dressing my brother in a dress. It's just too much fun!
Post a Comment