(Sometimes Downward)
Happy Smurfday!Nobody puts Gargamel in a corner (or closet)!
Happy RAing at BYU!!
I am out of time right now, so I'll have to explain this later. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel (not really, but that is the best phrase ever.)
First b-day...Precious. I love baby jewelry. Love it.Smurfday...80s awesome for sure.Edward Munch's "The Scream" and you...Eerily similar except for your bobble-headed smile. I love you and I'm glad you've gained some healthy weight. :)
Okay now I see the picture!! Too funny! You are one skinny minny in that picture - much too skinny! All those pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
First b-day...Precious. I love baby jewelry. Love it.
Smurfday...80s awesome for sure.
Edward Munch's "The Scream" and you...Eerily similar except for your bobble-headed smile. I love you and I'm glad you've gained some healthy weight. :)
Okay now I see the picture!! Too funny! You are one skinny minny in that picture - much too skinny! All those pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment