Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#29



Oh, how I loved that sock monkey on my back. Yes, I remember toys as well as clothes very fondly. There is just something about a sock monkey that warms the heart. I also adored my bear named Pillow, my orangutan named Mogley, a frog that had a little bell inside that bonged when he rocked, and my 7 foot snake that I bought with my own money that Julie Shaken took and never gave back. That thing cost me $70! Oh, Sneaky, I miss you, my friend.

Favorite game of ours - "All the Dollies on the Bed Game." First, you put all your dollies on your bed. That's it. We were very creative.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I too loved my sock monkey. I actually found 2 jack-in-the-boxes at a yard sale last week. One Curious George, one a sock Monkey. They were vintage tin ones. But the sock monkey one was broken, I was so sad.

Amy Christine said...

Haha! Love the All the Dollies on the Bed Game. At least you were creative enough to name your animals. Noah's monkey's name is Monkey and Sam's froggie's name is... wait for it... Froggie.

Natalee said...

I loved my little orphan annie doll that my mom made for me and was almost my size with changeable outfits.